About these workbooks
Workbooks contain simple, easy to use prompts that can help you through a study of a book of the Bible.
Each time you open the Bible, you will not only develop better Bible study habits, you will also gain a deeper knowledge of what you are studying.
Included in the workbook:
- A study about the man who penned the book
- Geographical and Contextual prompts to establish setting and context
- Discussion Questions
- A place to write key words, definitions
- A prompt to name the chapter
- A place to write the application to us today
- Blank pages for Bible journaling and or scripture writing.
When using this workbook, you will be able to:
- Stay focused on the context
- Gain a deeper understanding of the text
- Develop better Bible study habits
- Apply this technique to any book of the Bible
- Make appropriate application to your life
- Feel more productive in your Bible study
- Develop an enjoyable Bible study routine
If you are a Mindful Member at the free or above level, you have access to these workbooks in PDF form as they become available. You can download them for your own use by logging in here:
If you like to have it in book form, you can purchase them from Amazon by following this link here:
To become a member, check out more information here: